Sunday, July 12, 2009

No words just fun pictures!

So...we realized the past few months have been busy and fun for us, but we haven't blogged all of it, so here are a bunch of pictures to show you the fun we had before our move to Washington. Don't forget to read the next post too. You know it is a great day when the Furness family has two blog posts in the same day!




















































































































4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Sounds like you guys have gotten settled in, good luck in Washington... we may just have to visit you sometime in the future!

Brandon and Natalie said...

Fun Pictures! Your kids are getting so big!! What a fun picture of the five kids. I loved the lion mask! So cute.

Jenn said...

wow..you guys look busy! I want to do more fun things with my kiddos..especially the little masks.
When is that baby going to come?!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on baby Noah! I'll keep checking for pictures! Your kids are beautiful! I loved your whole blog! You guys sound like you are so busy, but, we would love to see you sometime! Jules and Ryan!