Well, the verdict is in - we're having another boy! You can see his profile here, looking up. Oh boy, oh boy - he's cute already!
As for our other cute ones:
We've been having lots of fun at Gramma and Grandpa's house!
Gramma is always making some kind of treat and loves to have little helpers.
Hailey and Tanner love having all the space in the basement to play.
We all have fun playing air-hockey; we've found it is most fun playing with two pucks on the table at the same time.
We've made a couple trips over to the Dinosaur museum which has been a lot of fun!
Hailey had a lot of fun making "The Great Valley" in the sand and water play area.
Tanner, on the other hand, preferred to just look -- he doesn't like to get his hands dirty.
The museum has lots of hands-on displays and activities that makes it really fun for the kids. Hailey and Tanner did their best to climb up the legs of the supersaurus.
We came across a funny quote from Hailey that I jotted down last November. One afternoon, deep in thought Hailey said to me, "I want to stay alive forever because I like sucking on my fingers . . . and I like drinking . . . and I like snacking . . . that's why."
Though Hailey has been a dedicated finger-sucker since back when it was still cute . . .

about a month and a half ago, she decided she was ready to be a big girl and quit. She spotted a doll at the grocery store that she decided would be worth giving up finger-sucking for. (I'd been suggesting the idea to her everytime she saw a doll that she wanted, if she could stop sucking on her fingers than she could get it. But it didn't work until it was her idea and she was ready.) After filling out her sticker chart for a week she could have her doll. We continued putting the yucky fingernail polish on at night for the next few weeks, but she didn't need it. She's a determined little spit-fire and she broke her habit! We are so proud of her! Way to go Hailey!!
15 comments:
Congratulations! You guys make cute little boys (and girls, for that matter).
We are so excited for you to have another boy-Congrats! Hailey good job! We are so proud of you. Can't wait to see you and Tanner this summer. Your El Paso cousins miss you!
I can't believe how old your kids look! I have been meaning to ask you... what is the book that you used to put the kids on a sleeping schedule? I think I would like to try it out when our little one arrives!
Congratulations! Little boys are so fun!
Congratulations Furness family!! I can't believe how BIG your kids are getting! Thanks for keeping us posted ;-)
Yea! Another boy! We're so excited for you guys!
Congrats!!! You're kids are getting so big and are so adorable!!!Hope things continue to go well! We need to come and see you guys :)
Congrats on Baby Boy #3! That's exciting to hear! Thanks for the update! Your kids are ADORABLE!
How exciting! We love seeing the pictures and reading all about your cute kids! We are trying to make it up there soon, we'll be sure to call and set something up!
Congratulations! Brothers can have so much fun together. I love these photos, you are just having so much fun at gramma's and your little ones are building such great memories.
Congrats, that's so exciting!! Graduation is just around the corner, can you believe it?! It'll be fun to see your cute family really soon! :)
Your kids are soo cute! Congrats on having a boy! I hope things are going well for you.
Congrats Celia! I need to check this more often, but what fun news! Hope you guys are doing great!
oh my goodness! Congratulations on selling your home. I'm so happy for you guys- whew! Your kids are getting so old as well. Little Hailey is like a little teenager, she's so tall already. That's nice the basement is finished with all that extra room. oh, and baby #3 is adorable...how could he not with such a cute mom!
I just wanted to wish you a HAPPY HAPPY Birthday! After all these years I still remember :) Hope it's a great one. We should try to get everyone together this summer at a park or something and catch up.
Post a Comment