Thursday, October 16, 2008

kids and the farm














These were actually taken before our move (hence the house in shambles in the background) but I think this kid is so cute I couldn't resist posting these pics! Tanner loves using baby sign and you can almost understand him saying things like "I want that" (it's more like "i-ahn-at"). He usually only calls me by name when he wants me to do something for him, "MA MA MA MA!" He quickly figured out the advantage to having a Grandma around to pick him up when "MA MA MA MA" won't. Tanner loves soft tickles on his face and neck and he will lay all over your lap so his neck is exposed for you to tickle. But this little snuggler absolutely refuses to give kisses! I ask him for a kiss and he shakes his head, turns away and laughs. Stinker.

One of Hailey's new neighbor friends had a birthday party at the Thanksgiving Point petting farm. Our kids are kind of sissies when it comes to animals, but after feeding enough sheep, goats and chickens, they were finally warmed up to the idea of riding the ponies.





6 comments:

Alisa said...

Hey Celia, it was so nice talking to you on Saturday. I love these pictures. Your kids are so cute. JJ read the post about your move to me while I got ready for church today. I love the photo of Hailey's last snuggle in her room and JJ loves the photo of Reese's cheesecake :-)

The Garber Family said...

He's such a charmer!

Rebekah said...

Brandon is famous! I saw him in the SCO video with Nathan... he played man pointing at computer.

Brandon and Celia said...

Where did you see the video? Is it online? He's such a good pointer -- I gotta see this! What was Nathan's big role?

Sarah said...

hey hey, did I tell you I'm getting married!!?!?!! Send me your address so I can get you a formal announcement! Just so you know, I do gmail and my name is sarahpeppa. Thanks

BunchesofBradys said...

Your little guy is super cute! I see equal amount of you and Brandon in him. Good job updating your blog!