
Well, since Easter is usaully in April we decided to do our Easter post in April. You know . . . for tradition's sake. We are still enjoying the spoils of all the egg hunts we participated in this year. After every meal (and in between as well) Hailey asks me for a treat. She snuck a piece of candy last week that resulted in some serious candy restrictions. Every time she remembered that she didn't get to have candy due to the restrictions she said, "That's okay, Halloween is coming soon."
The Easter Bunny stuffed Tanner's eggs with Cheerios. Hailey didn't have any problems mixing Tanner's eggs up with hers.
The other day Hailey decided to play a little football. She put this basket on her face and with every throw of Tanner's football she yelled in a grough voice, "FOOTBALL!" She'd probably go out for quarter-back if they had pink jersies.
4 comments:
I love your adorable children! Your blog always brings a smile!
Celia! You have the most adorable family!!
Your kids are SO adorable. :)
HAH! I swear. Cel I think you and your little family need to move out to Utah soon. And we can all play and laugh, and then Brandon and I can play Halo all night. :)
Post a Comment