Sunday, February 10, 2008

Back on the Wagon

Hope your Christmas vacation was as good as ours -- we took a two month break!




Tanner has a mouth full of teeth. The poor kid was teething over Christmas and now has six chompers that he loves to use. You should see this kid pound a graham cracker!


Hailey wants to role play everything she sees lately. She’s big into “Super Why” on pbskids and one morning after watching it she asked me if I could make her a super mask and cape. Everything had to be light pink, of course. So naturally, when I asked her what her super-hero name was she replied, “Light-Pink-Super-Hailey!”









These two adore each other! Hailey always tells me, "Tanner and I are a team!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys- it has been awhile since I checked your blog. What cute pictures! I loved Tanner saying mamama. Lexi actually said it first as well around the same age. She would do it when she was tired or hungery and wanted me to hold her. Too funny Tanner is the same! Keep blogging, we enjoy it!

Jess said...

Celia! Your kids are to die for! Hailey seriously cracks me up. I can't wait until mine starts talking like that. We're still working on putting together full sentences. I can see the wheels turning though. Soon...soon...

Sarah said...

Hi you two. I was wondering where you got off to after Rexburg. Come visit my blog!