Hailey has a couple of princess dolls that have seen better days. One is missing both her arms and the smaller of the two is missing both her legs (lucky for her she has a long, stiff dress so she can sort of get away with it). I want to make them "disappear" but she still likes to play with them. Yesterday I heard her playing with them in this way:
Smaller legless doll: "Mommy, will you hold me? I don't have any legs to stand on."
Larger armless doll: "No, I'm sorry honey. I don't have any arms to hold you with."
Smaller legless doll: "oooohwa."
Don't worry. Christmas is coming and those dolls will soon have a happy place in toy heaven.
Hailey makes us laugh on a regular basis. Here are some some recent quotes:
"Don't worry horsies. It will rain in a couple minutes and you can have a nice shower!"
"Don't leave me while I'm sleeping, Mom, because that would make me especially sad."
"Do you want to listen to my tummy? It's saying 'FEED ME! FEED ME!'"
I told Hailey we were going to do a photo shoot. She picked all her poses. She just kept moving and I kept clicking.
2 comments:
Hi this is Megan Bourne (actually Johnson) Brandon's long lost FHE sister. I found your blog on Staci and Drostan's and was so excited to read about your family! My email is erickandmegan@yahoo.com if you want to get in touch!
What cute kids you have.
Post a Comment