Hailey likes to pretend to be a turtle on the toilet. She leans forward and pulls the lid on her back like a turtle shell. Not that I like to encourage too much creative play involving the toilet seat, but I had to admit that was pretty creative.
I don't know which made Hailey happier this Easter: all the candy or her new dress. This girl is definitely into fashion. The Easter Bunny brought her a candy necklace and candy bracelets that she loved so much that she didn't want to eat them. Brandon was trying to convince her that the beads were candy by taking a bite out of one of her bracelets. She looked at him disapprovingly and said, "Heyyy, why did you do that?" She wore the nasty things for about a week and a half before I could sneek them into the garbage.
2 comments:
Hailey you are such a cute turtle-princess.
LOVE,
LEXI
P.S. WRITE BACK SOON.
Bran and Celia,
Hailey is so big! I can't believe all her hair. And yes she is all girl. Way cute! Can't hardly wait until you have another little one to post pictures of. Good luck we will be thinking of you.
Post a Comment