Not a whole lot has happened since out last post. We did tile our kitchen and fireplace. Here are some before and after photos. The "befores" are from before we bought the house so it makes the "afters" look that much better. : )
Kitchen before (pay special attention to the floor)...yuk!
and after...oooo...awe
Fireplace before...(pink, gross huh?)
After...
So that's our newly tiled house, we are really happy with how it all turned out. I did it with the help of a good friend from Salmon, Ben Sessions. OK...so Ben really did most of the work and I just helped out here and there.
We can't post a blog with out adding a little Hailey spice to it.
Here's Princes Hailey in her new princess dress that Celia made. Hailey's world revolves around reading princes books and watching princes movies. She is 100% princes and quick to remind us that she isn't Princes Aurora or Snow White, she is "Princess Hailey".
Poor Cinderella Hailey has to work, work, work.
Photographer in the making.


1 comment:
Looks great guys!! And I'm glad Princess Hailey is learning the value of hard work too.
Post a Comment