As you might have guessed, our kids are slightly obsession with Star Wars. They chose Darth Vader and Princess Leia of their own accord so, a week before Halloween, I decided to include Noah in the fun and make him our little Yoda.
Darth turned to the light side of the force.
10 comments:
Your kids are so cute and I LOVE the costumes. We too are Star Wars fans.
I love their costumes! Especially the little yoda!!! Looks like lots of fun!
okay they are TOO cute!!! I love Hailey's little buns!! We miss you guys.
Love the costumes, so cute! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!
Holy cow...you guys definitely win the coolest costume award! Good job Celia!
Too cute. Really loved Yoda, good job on that hat. Scottie was Anakin. Star Wars is popular around here. It's too bad we aren't close enough for Scottie and Hailey to enjoy this imaginative process and story together.
Oh my gosh. I miss you guys.
Oh how cute!! Hailey's hair looks so good, and we love Darth, and Yoda I just want to eat up!!
When you get a chance can you send me your address please!
Oh my gosh! Your kids are hillarious! We especially like baby Noah, I mean Yoda. What fun!
Post a Comment