Sunday, September 13, 2009

Noah's Growin'!

We survived the first two months! Two more and hopefully some of us will start getting a better night's sleep . . . hopefully . . .

2 weeks-ish
Noah is a good boy and his brother and sister love him! He has reflux (a.k.a. GERD) but we're three for three with that now, so at least I know the symptoms, know the meds, and know how to treat it. So far we know that he does not care for pepperoni or chocolate. I can live without pepperoni, but I am starting to miss chocolate. Oh well, he's worth it!

Oh yeah! And please notice that even though we have had three reflux babies in a row, we have not had three red-headed babies in a row! He's blondish to light brown ("baige" to you Tuellers). Don't get me wrong, I love my beautiful red-head kids, but I am so excited to not be left out in family pictures anymore! Maybe I'll get some credit for his looks this time around!



2 weeks-ish


I wish I could still get him to take a binki. *sigh*



After my parents where here for the first week, Grammie Sherri came to help out for a week. We visited the Columbia River Temple here in the Tri-Cities. We're so glad that everywhere we've lived there has always been a temple close by.


Isn't it nice having Grandma around?


The kids survived the summer with water fun. We went through two pools this summer, popped them both.



Recently, Tanner informed us that, "I a MAN-BOY!" And that he is! You can almost see the testosterone pulsing through his veins!


And our big girl Hailey started kindergarden! There weren't any tears from her or me, we were both ready! (There are some days that I feel ready for all day school!) She just loves doing grown-up things like riding the bus and eating lunch at school once a week. I think school will be a good fit for Hailey!


Hailey's first day of kindergarden.


And Noah just keeps getting bigger!


6 weeks old




He is now 2 months old and it is so satisfying to see him smile! We can hardly wait to see his personality emerge.

(notice the blond? Oh yeah!)




6 comments:

Rebekah said...

Noah is just adorable, just like all your kids! I can't believe Hailey started kindergarten! She is getting so big. I am glad you guys are doing well.

Hansen Family said...

I love Noah already!! He is adorable! Too funny that Tanner is a Man-boy. I am glad Hailey is loving school! Miss you:)

Melissa said...

Noah is soooo sweet! He's growing up so fast! Re: his hair...I love your other kids' red hair, but it's always fun to get a variety, isn't it? Claire's is a light reddish/brown. I love that it's different from everyone else. We love and miss you!
P.S. We love seeing our out-grown clothes on your kids. It evokes all kinds of memories for mine.:)

Yardley Crew said...

He is SOOO cute! What fun!

Rosie said...

Hi Celia! What a cutie. I think he has the same eyes as your little Tanner. How are things going? Everything here out west is going well :)

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, Noah is a cutie! As is Hailey and Tanner! I was laughing about the testosterone picture, too funny! I hope you guys are doing well. We would love to see you sometime! Jules