Hailey is a little nurturer. She loves to hold Noah, check on him and every time he cries she tells me, "He's hungry!"
Tanner will ask to hold him but it literally only lasts for about three seconds and he's done. We were lucky to get this shot.

We're lucky to have Grandpa Dennis and Gramma Marti here to help! Noah loves sleeping on Grandpa.
18 comments:
Congrats! He's a handsome little guy!
We're just up the road from you in Spokane, so let us know if you ever come our way!
What a sweet little family you have! Noah is a beautiful baby. I'm so happy for you. Are you in Washington yet? I will drive to come see you but you have to let me know you're here! I need a Celia visit.
AW! Another cute little crazy red-head kid! YAY! Welcome to the world, Noah!
Hooray for more babies!
Oh what a cutie! How fun to have another new baby in the house! It was so fun to look back and see what you guys have been up to the last few months. So where are you living now? I'm thinking Washington, but I couldn't tell for sure from the posts. We'll be in Richland, WA for our next extern...maybe we'll get a chance to see you :) Thanks for the update. Congratulations!
Congratulations! He's darling!
He's beautiful! Great b-day too!(Grandma Furness's) I am so happy for you guys! What a surprise for him to come early. Now just try to get some rest.
HOORAY!! Congratulations. He looks so perfect and sweet. I hope you can sneek in a few naps.
Yahoo! What a cute little boy! And we love the name Noah! You guys have the cutest family!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys, he is so darling.
COngratulations. New babies are the best, Best of luck to you with the adjustment and sleeping, :)
Congrats Celia! He's precious.
How wonderful! Congratulations and enjoy every moment! He is a week old already. I am so grateful that you have a blog!
Congrats you guys! What a cute little family you have!
Congratulations! He is beautiful! I made the picture bigger and he looks like he has read hair too. How fun! How do you like your new house? Good luck with everything!
Congrats. He is beautiful. I love Noah. What a great name. Missed watchin' Hailey this time around, but its nice that family was there. Miss you guys.
Hooray! He is just beautiful. It's so nice to see photos of all of your little ones!
Noah is beautiful! I can say that about a boy when he's a baby, right? Don't hold it against me, Bran. Really though, he's so cute. The kids seem so comfortable around him.
Congratulations! We are missing you!
Post a Comment