Tanner is walking! He's almost to the point of doing it all the time, but crawling is still more effective. It's the catch 22 of parenting: excited to see him progress and accomplish something that he has been working so hard at, but apprehensive knowing all the trouble that is on the way!
6 comments:
Everett is almost walking too! It's crazy....I'm not in any rush though, he can take his time. Looks like you guys have been having tons of fun! Did you get your house on the market?
He will be all over the place before you know it!
Holy cow...! I came across your page via Jennie's. Crazy how long it's been. And look at you and your beautiful children! Hope all is well.
- Nikki
haha! so darn cute you guys! love it!
It really is incredible how kids keep trying no matter how many times they fall over... I wish I was more like that!
I'v never seen a kido so enthusiastic to walk. I love how he falls, gets a little disappointed, and then high-tails it back to the couch to start again. It's inspiring!
Post a Comment