Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sprinklers

Not much to report. Ten weeks old and Tanner is smiling plenty -- he's such a sweet boy. We've determined that he does have a bit of reflux, but the medicine helps a lot. I got away with eating chocolate when he was first born, but lately it seems to bother him. :( Bye-bye Oreos.














We've got a great sprinkler park here that we like to go play at. Brandon had never been able to come with us before, so we went as a family on the 4th of July. We were suprised to find it almost empty. Hailey loves to just run the whole time, but with her bright orange suit and white body she's pretty easy to keep an eye on.





































Tanner even had fun.

When we can't go to the sprinkler park, there's alway the good old fashioned sprinkler in the backyard.









Clearly lots of fun as well.











1 comment:

Shannon said...

Celia I can't believe how cute your babies are! What a sweet little family you have. I sure miss you. How's Tennessee treating you. My best email these days is shannonjex@gmail.com. Hope things are good!