Tuesday, August 15, 2006

More about me. . .

I've been really excited about doing some graphic design lately and I wanted to show ya'll what I've done.
This first one is company that makes raised gardening beds and their old logo had a lot of problems with it both visually as well as conceptually. It's unclear what the product is and it's not focused towards the market they are selling to. (And I personally think it was UG-LY.) So, I made this for them:









Ahh . . . isn't that reshreshing?

The friend that got me job has a web design company. He's not like Jeffy though, this guy is more of a programmer than an artist -- our Jeffy is both! Anyway, he wasn't very happy with his logo so I agreed to make him a new one with the understanding that he will be sending lots more work my way. This is what I made for him:



BAM! That must be a cool web design company.

It's been so much fun feeling like a designer again -- I just wanted to tell my brothers and sisters, "Hey look! I made this!" So thanks for lookin'!

2 comments:

Allison said...

cool stuff Cel--and I might want to find out more about the "gardening revolution". That could work for what we might be envisioning for our backyard.

Jeff said...

You're very talented. You should be getting paid well for that kind of professional work.