Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Hailey loves. . .

Hailey loves her sunglasses.













She loves flying with Daddy "up in da sky!"



and flying her grocery-sack-kite (the greatest free toy ever -- it only works when she runs!)



but really, she loves her pink dress! Grammy Sherri sent it for her birthday and ever since it's the only thing she wants to wear.



She is growing so fast! Remember the yellow dress from the portraits in May? The dress was pinned in back so it wouldn't fall off her shoulders. Well, it's about mid thigh now.

Hailey has taken to raising her index finger to make statements; the same way Mary used to! The poor kid has trouble getting the sentence started though. She raises her finger definitively and says, "I-I-I-I-I-I need to turn on the music now."

Oh yes, she runs the cd player with ease. We play a cd with a variety of classical music and she skips through to find the "fast music" that we can dance to.

No comments: